Things we do - Homeschool Stuff

I have had many people ask me questions and so I thought I would share some older pictures of some things we have done. I really need some newer pics but our cameras are broken so I am stuck snapping shots with our Kodak pocket recorder which does not do well in low light. Oh well. Here are some things I thought you'd like to see:




These are our pattern blocks, and you can get them HERE - they are tons of fun and my kiddos LOVE them!You can get the cool patterns by visiting this website - and they are FREE! Can't beat that! 



We also love http://starfall.com 


Our white board is not magnetic but we like it - and it was free!

These are our workboxes and we purchased them here but they were a little cheaper when I got them.  If you like them, you can search around for deals - you will find one! The number squares on the workboxes can be found at Confessions of a Homeschooler along with tons of other wonderful resources. You need to visit this website!

This is our workbox chart. It can be found at Confessions of a Homeschooler as well. The way it works is that after the kids finish the first workbox, they take the number square off of the box and place it on the chart. They repeat this with each box and once they get to a square with an activity like snack time or computer time, they get to eat a snack or get on the computer for an educational game or whatnot. The HELP  squares are convenient if they have a trouble. They place the square on the box they need help with and then I know to go and assist them. I am loving this system!
This is our morning board. Obviously I took this picture a while ago. Most of the printables you see here can also be found at Confessions of a Homeschooler such as the "what's the weather today" chart and the "today, tomorrow, yesterday" chart. I cannot remember off the top of my head where I got some of the items but I will be sure to post if I come across the sites I found them on. 

Tater Tot! works on number order using some of our curriculum from Hands on Homeschooling.

He is getting good at it!

Drama Mama working on her Letter of the Week curriculum from Confessions of a Homeschooler.
 

I cannot remember where I got these. I had thought I found them at Confessions of a Homeschooler but I could not find them on her site. Anyway, these are number
matching cards and we love them!

Drama Mama working on the A-Z Letter Matching Cards from  Confessions of a Homeschooler.

We also love being outside and doing nature walks:

Wiggle Worm in the Moby Wrap.

Daddy's Turn!

We found big sticks!

And little ones too!
Sometimes the bigger little people leave things in reach of  the littlest person...

And this happens :)

We love play time!

Sisterly love!

Spider Girl complete with a cape and heels! This made me laugh so hard!


Well, I think this post is long enough - hope you saw something you liked! Blessings to you all!

Mama J

Comments

Sarah said…
Love it all! I want to homeschool my 'future' children, seriously! And be a SAHM. That's my dream :)

Popular Posts