An Award

Well, we are all FREE of the tummy bug! It's a good life :)  I just got an award from a beautiful friend at Butterfly Chic. Thank you Sarah - you rock!


Terms of recieving: 
*Thank the person who gave you the award ... Thanks again Sarah! Hugs to ya!

*Tell 7 facts about me...

*Give the award to 7 bloggers that I adore
*Leave a comment and tell the bloggers about the award...

The Facts of My Life:

1. I am hopelessly devoted to Cherry Cokes from Sonic
2. My newest food addiction are potstickers in the frozen food section - 
they are surprisingly ahhhmazing!
3. I told God I never wanted to be a stay-at-home mom or a pastor's wife...
Look where I am now :)
4. Whenever someone scratches material like sheets or something it
makes my teeth hurt. Weird I know!
5. I HATE to be tickled!
6. I love to sing.
7. I'd love to open a coffee shop one day.

Now to share the love by giving the award to a few friends:

Faith on Fire


Enjoy it friends and show some love to others!




Comments

jennykate77 said…
Hello! Stopping by from FMBT! Love your blog. I used to have a coffee shop! :) My mom and I had one for 3 years in the small town we live it. It was really fun and I would love to do it again someday. Oh, and I HATE to be tickled too! HATE.IT. :)

Hope you're having a great day!
Jessi said…
Hi, I'm stopping by from the Tuesday blog hop. I'm a new follower.

I love Sonic sodas as well...and I'm addicted to the cherry limeade. Oh well.

Happy Tuesday!
Jessi (http://thejuicilife.blogspot.com)
Unknown said…
Congrats!
I am here from the blog hop and am your newest follower!
http://kelleyhautemom.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Very cute blog, I'm following you from the hop. www.jandshoughton.blogspot.com
Kecia said…
Wow, thanks! :) I've been blank lately, so this should give me something to say, lol. It was good seeing you tonight!
LOL I was reading about your award. It's all quiet in my house right now (very early) and all of a sudden your music started (I had my speakers all the way up) I about hit the ceiling. hahaha
Anyway, congrats on your award, that's pretty awsome.
Stop on by if you get a chance.
Laurie
http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/p/hop-to-it.html
Good song playing, don't want to leave now. :-)
Jill said…
Hi!

Thanks for giving me the award, I have been blessed to receive several already so I must decline this one at this time. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness. :-)
I have the same and have passed it around already :-) Hope you have a wonderful night!
Blessings,
Jill
susanna said…
Thanks so much for the reward! How fun! I love the name of your blog by the way! :) Hope that you finding a lot of beauty in your mess this week! God bless you the most! Sue (tired supergirl)
http://tiredsupergirl.blogspot.com

Popular Posts