The Simple Woman's Daybook - 2






FOR TODAY: November 19, 2010


Outside my window...the sun is shining and the leaves are falling to the ground. I love fall!


I am thinking...that I should probably take a nap but if I do I probably wont be able to get back up!

I am thankful for...my husband. He is so patient with me and loves me even though I can be a fireball sometimes :)

From the learning rooms...we are making Mayflowers out of milk cartons, reading lots of fun books, making turkey handprints with poems to send to family, and learning a lot about thankfulness and what the first Thanksgiving was like! See my "what's in the box" posts below for more stuff we are doing.


From the kitchen...just a few things we have had or will have this week: homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs, homemade vegetable beef soup, white chicken chili made from scratch, One Dish Chicken and Stuffing, Jambalaya and No Bake cookies again! 


I am wearing...a gray and black long-sleeved Jedidiah t-shirt and black sweat pants.


I am creating...or hoping to create giant snowflakes out of popsicles, inspired by Monica at Crafty Nest.


I am going...to get to go visit family for Christmas! Yay!

I am reading...Adopted for Life by Russell Moore, and Creative Correction by Lisa Whelchel

I am hoping...that my college basketball team keeps winning! Go Cards!


I am hearing...my son talk about what an amazing creation he is making out of legos on the computer desk by me as I am typing :)


Around the house...I am anticipating decorating for Christmas and for the first time in a long time I am actually looking forward to it!

One of my favorite things...hot chocolate!


A few plans for the rest of the week: Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch with Drama Mama and Tater Tot and the youth tomorrow, Church and a bonus choir rehearsal on Sunday, and lots of Thanksgiving goodness the next week!


Here is picture or two I am sharing...


The secret dungeon in the structure

It's getting close to completion!


The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted here so link up and join the fun!!!


Comments

Unknown said…
A new follower threw blog hop!!
http://snackbarreviews.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts