30 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 23

Argh. Alas I have fallen behind again but here I am, ready to play catch up :)


Day 23 ~ Favorite Vacay


From the time I was seven years old until I was twenty, I flew out every year to California to visit my Grandma  and Pop-Pop and my Dad. Those trips hold some of the best memories ever! Disney Land, the beach, yummy food from all kinds of ethnic restaurants, the sunshine, Grandma's BBQ sauce and her famous cucumbers with sour cream, Pop-Pop's secret candy drawer, driving down PCH with my cousin in her convertible, Park Hill with all the crazy animals, etc. Trips to see my dad in Oregon, having a Rescue 911 moment on the Rogue River, Garlic Stuffed Olives....and the list goes on. I have been back a few times with my husband for some great vacations and I never get tired of all the things to do and see in California. It's wonderful because you have the ocean, desert, mountains, and snow all within hours. Amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts