Something You are Looking Forward To
2. Going on a family mission trip once the kids are a bit older.
3. Growing old and gray with my best friend and love of my life.
4. Falling more in love with Jesus.
5. A cup of Crimson Cup coffee whenever I have a chance to get one.
7. Watching my kiddos grow up and learn and develop as people.
8. Being there when my children enter into a love relationship with Jesus Christ (I pray pray pray!)
9. Being a Grandparent someday. I know that's weird but I do!
10. Leaving a legacy through raising a godly family.