30 Day Blog Challenge ~ Day 11

Favorite TV Shows

I like TV. A lot. But I have been convicted lately about watching too much of it. So I am trying to take a break and not watch as much and have completely cut out things I was watching but were not necessarily things I should have been watching. But, when I was watching more often, I loved reality TV. I admit it. And I loved HGTV and TLC shows :)  However, I am discovering how rich family life is when TV time is limited and I don't miss it much at all. These days with my family are days I will never be able to get back and so I am trying to focus on the important things, the things that matter, and not waste all of my time in front of a piece of technology. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy some shows and we love family movie night. It's just not the center of our activity like it felt like it was becoming there for a while. Now we like to take walks, wrestle or play together, read or just talk and it's been great :)

Comments

Popular Posts