A Wee Bit of me Wednesday



{one} what kind of camera do you have? 

Two broken Canons! One was dropped and one just died :(




{two} you just won $1000 and you have to spend it on yourself on one item. what do you buy? 

I have no idea...I don't buy a lot of things for myself. One item? Gotta get back to you...


{three} if you had to choose, would you rather live with your parents in the same house forever or 5000 miles away? 
Far away. NO offense to my parents, I love them, but living together is not a good idea lol!


{four} is your christmas tree up yet? 

Yep! Put it up a few days ago! 



{five} do you bring reusable bags to the grocery store? 

When I remember.



{six} which would be worse: listening to the same song on replay for the rest of your life or having to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life? 

Listening to the same song. I love music and variety. As long as the meal  included steak it would be all good :)



{seven} name 3 things you are thankful for this season. 

My salvation, my family, my friends



{eight} do you dye/highlight your hair? if so, do you do it yourself or have it done at the salon? 

Not anymore. Too expensive to keep up! 



{nine} would you rather watch a movie at home or at the theater? 

Home for certain movies and theater for other movies. Depends on the graphics.



{ten} would you rather win $1000/week for life or $5 million all at once? 

$1000 a week. I think I'd be able to budget it better in smaller amounts and be able to give more of it away to those who need it!

Comments

Danielle said…
Great blog! I found you on the Bloggy Moms Blog Hop! Following you now!! Hope you'll stop by and visit.
http://mylifeinjenga.blogspot.com.
Ashley E said…
I love your answers! Only i do live with my inlaws going on 2 years now, and lived with my parents for a year prior while my Love was in Iraq. what can I say? ;) we made hand turkeys too! Come on by if you would like to:
www.cookwithabook.blogspot.com

Ashley E
Thanks for stopping by! I have been MIA due to life's craziness but I am back! Looking forward to visiting your blogs and getting to know you.

Ashley E, I have tried to comment on your blog but the word verification form will not allow me to complete it. I dunno?

Anyway - hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Popular Posts