Our Thanksgiving




I am sorry it's taking me so long to put up new posts these days. Been busy! And family comes before blogging so, just trying to keep a right perspective and right priorities ;) We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! We were blessed to host some wonderful Korean students from the local University for dinner. It was a wonderful time of fun, food, and sweet fellowship with some new friends. Here is a look at our Thanksgiving:


My first homemade pumpkin pie ever!

My first homemade apple pie ever!

Our Plump and Perky Turkey

Getting roasted to perfection

Our simple table

Perfection! Big Daddy T said this was the best turkey he has ever eaten!

Carving the turkey

We had some guests from Korea join us. Tater Tot enjoyed playing the Wii with our 
new friend. You pronounce his name "Day-Sohn"
Gloria and Drama Mama had a tea party

Enjoying yummy food!

Tater Tot hiding

Gloria and Me

Eden enjoyed being read to by Gloria




The only thing that is missing is the picture of everyone together which is on
my hubby's iPhone. I will post it as soon as I can! God bless!

Comments

Popular Posts