Daybook 12/19





FOR TODAY


Outside my window...a crisp cool night that makes me thankful for heat, thick blankets, and a hubby to snuggle up to.



I am thinking...about the fact that my husband leaves for ODS in just 11 days.

I am thankful...to be around family and friends during this new journey.

From the learning rooms...the kids are doing well. Apart from the normal subjects we are doing lots of reading aloud and I am working on incorporating some fun crafty goodness into our day. Especially for Drama Mama who LOVES crafty things.

In the kitchen...hopefully baking some cookies tomorrow!

I am wearing...a t-shirt and sweatpants.

I am creating...snowflake ornaments out of macaroni.

I am going...to the doctor soon to see if I have fibromyalgia.

I am wondering...what on earth the Lord has planned for my family...and I am really excited about the future :)

I am reading...the one year Bible and Educating the Wholehearted Child

I am hoping...for God's strength to make it through the next three months.

I am looking forward to...moving to California in April.

I am hearing...sweet little coos from my nearly three month old baby boy :)

Around the house...MUCH needs to be done but I am determined not to stress.

I am pondering...how Mary must have felt knowing she was carrying the Savior of the world in her belly. What an amazing gift! 

One of my favorite things...Target...I have an addiction!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hopefully a Polar Express Night with some sweet friends and then, of course, Christmas festivities!

Here is picture or thought I am sharing...


Love this shot of my three bigger kiddos!




Comments

Popular Posts