Saturday, January 19, 2013

Update Part One (I'm Baaack!)

Well, I am back. Who knows for how long but here I am. I am going to post a series of updates in the next few days so bear with me. The last time I posted was nearly a year ago - yikes! Sorry about that. It has been a whirlwind of a year! T completed ODS (Officer Development School) and went straight to Chaplain School for 7 weeks in South Carolina. We actually got to visit him for 10 days (12 if you count traveling - I don't) and that was really fun. We were nothing but a big fat distraction but I have a feeling he didn't mind much! I thought I would share a few pics from that trip:

They were SO excited to see daddy!

Drama Mama  almost cried, she was so happy :)

Daddy reunited with The Bubs :)

Tater Tot had to show daddy his latest Lego creation

Daddy in his NWU's with The Bubs :)

With the whole gang

We got to go to the Columbia Zoo and had a blast!

Daddy even got to go with us once!

The girls with their daddy

Tater Tot on a ropes course with daddy

While in SC I got to see my best friend!

The girls aying goodbye to daddy :(

The boys :(

All in all we had a wonderful time and were so thankful to be able to visit him in the middle of school. What a blessing! Okay, this is just the beginning of our update. Stay tuned for more!


Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

This Beautiful Mess said...

I am so sorry it took so long to reply. Thank you for visiting and thank you for following! I will visit your site soon, as well! Blessings! ~ Misty