The Simple Woman's Daybook

                                                                             


Outside my window...kinda drizzly and icky.

I am thinking...bedtime sounds really good!

I am thankful for...so much!

From the learning rooms...we have battled lots of sickness and then we had some conferences to go to and so "formal" learning (I use that term very loosely) has been a little sparse but we have had a lot of fun playing outside, building lego structures, building letters and numbers out of playdough, lots of reading aloud, and working in some workbooks. This week we have started back to our regular routine and it's nice.

From the kitchen...been trying several new recipes from various cooking blogs which my computer will not let me link to right now for whatever reason...and I am too tired and impatient to figure it out right now :)

I am wearing...jeans, a long-sleeved Jedidiah t-shirt, and fuzzy socks.

I am creating...nothing at the moment but it's ok. At least that is what I am telling myself!

I am going...to finish my household planner this week!

I am reading...The One Year Bible and The Hole in Our Gospel by Richard Stearns

I am hoping...to be taught much in the year ahead - no matter the cost. However scary that is, Lord bring it!

I am hearing...the sound of children laughing even though they are supposed to be in bed. Drama Mama "snuck" into Tater Tot's room and they
are laying in the bed giggling and shining flashlights
on the ceiling. So cute!

Pondering these words...Eucharisteo.

Around the house...I am actually doing well in keeping up with housework and am excited about that!

One of my favorite things...Creation. It is truly a testimony to the artistic ability of our Creator and puts me in awe of Him.

A few plans for the rest of the week...clean the garage. Again. I am not sure how things pile up in there. Must be some garage demon or something trying to make my life harder ;)

Pictures: Enjoy Creation! (some of these still have the date stamp
and for that I am truly sorry. Didn't know how to remove it
on that old camera - oops!)


















 You too can take part in the Simple Womans Day book by going over to The Simple Womans Day Book   and linking up!

Comments

Popular Posts