Small

So we are in Arkansas now. A tiny little town light-years away from where we ever dreamed or thought we would be. Not that I can tell you where that place would be, but never guessed it would be here. In fact, before we visited for the first time I had to check a map to see where Arkansas was located. Geography has never been my best friend and we like our relationship the way it is.


Five weeks ago today, we pulled into the driveway of our very first, very own home. We were greeted by tons of helpful hands and smiling faces. To say it's been a whirl=wind since then would be putting it mildly. We are loving being in a home of our own, the space for the kids to run around in, an awesome yard, and just the feeling of something that holds a little more permanence for our lives.


I've been meaning to post pictures of the house and the kids playing in the yard for some time, but the black hole that is my husband's office seem to have sucked my brand new camera into it's cold black lungs never to be seen again. I should ask him what happened...


The town is small, the people friendly, and I am personally glad to slow down and get a taste of more relaxed living. There is something refreshing about the nearest expressway being over fifty miles away. It's a change, but a welcome one and I look forward to the adventure ahead.

Comments

Popular Posts